- An easy to use bookmaker
- Payment methods at Premier Bet
- Bets for all tastes
- Forget about bonuses, rather take advantage of promotions at Premier Bet
- A basic customer service, but no less attentive
- Premier Bet Mobile, for Android users only
Premier Bet started in Africa in 2013. Now it is a giant in the continental online betting market. As its main website shows, a total of 18 African countries, both French and English speaking, now have access to the offer of the bookmaker: Angola, Ghana, Mali, Senegal, Tanzania, Chad, Cameroon, Guinea, Mozambique, Sierra Leone, Zambia, Kenya, Uganda, Malawi, DR Congo, Congo Brazzaville, Rwanda and Nigeria. In each country where it operates, Premier Bet has a partnership with the gambling regulatory bodies and is therefore fully legal.
An easy to use bookmaker
Apart from the language, which depends on the territory you are in, the interface of the site is the same for all countries registered with the bookmaker. You can recognize a Premier Bet site by its green and yellow colour scheme. The sections are well highlighted and easy to navigate. In the sports betting sections, a division into categories, as well as filters allow you to refine your selection. Simply tick a league or competition to view the odds.
To register with Premier Bet, click on the ‘Register’ menu at the top right of the home page. Enter your email and phone number and fill in the form with your personal details. Once you have registered, you will have access to your betting slip, as well as the Premier Bet casino.
Payment methods at Premier Bet
Premier Bet simplifies its users’ experience by accepting, in general, all the payment methods commonly used by African populations. Apart from the classic cards (Visa, Mastercard, etc.), these are most often mobile money systems, established in partnership with local mobile phone companies. Thus, depending on your country, you can use :
- Orange Money
- Airtel Money
- MTN Mobile Money
- Tigo Cash
- Wari, etc.
In French-speaking countries, the currency used is mainly the CFA Franc, with the exception of Guinea where the Guinean Franc is used. The different payment methods apply to both deposits and withdrawals. There are other less popular ways of making transactions such as the “Voucher” which involves using a voucher, coupon or other evidence issued by a Premier Bet branch.
Bets for all tastes
Premier Bet offers a catalogue of bets just as rich as on other bookmaking sites. You can bet on around twenty sports, including football, basketball, boxing, etc., but also on various e-Sports such as Dota 2, League of Legends or Counter-Strike. Bets can be made before and during the game and come in various types: single, combined, handicap, 1N2, etc.
To enjoy new experiences, try out betting on virtual sports such as greyhound or horse racing, virtual football leagues, tennis, golf, badminton, archery competitions, etc.
In its casino section, soberly named Premier Vegas, Premier Bet offers you a wide range of games divided into three categories:
- Slots (slot machines): Star Joker, I am the Law Symbols of Egypt, Tome of Madness, Origins of Lilith, Buffalo Fortune, Classic Fruit, etc.
- Table and card games: roulette, blackjack, poker, Monopoly, baccarat, etc.
- Scratch cards: Keno, Bingo, Diamond Rush, Panda Gold, etc.
Some titles are played live. In addition, there are special bets on international politics.
Forget about bonuses, rather take advantage of Premier Bet promotions
Premier Bet only offers welcome bonuses in DR Congo, Cameroon and Senegal, no luck for the other countries! Fortunately, the bookmaker makes up for it with its promotions:
- Use Premier Bet cash out to secure your winnings and limit your losses.
- Take advantage of the boosted odds during football matches. Keep an eye out for news by visiting the site regularly. Boosts are usually launched during major international competitions such as the African Cup of Nations or the Champions League.
- Take advantage of the Bolt Bonus, ranging from 10 to 100% on your winnings, for your accumulators.
- Put aside the promotional codes, Premier Bet rewards you with “Cashback” according to the amount you invest during the week. This bonus comes in the form of a free bet on the following Monday.
- During the football season, you have the opportunity to win a jackpot by predicting the final results of six matches.
A basic customer service, but no less attentive
To reach the customer service of Premier Bet, you will have to use the contact form. The bookmaker does not yet offer Live Chat, nor a direct email address. Alternatively, you can directly approach a Premier Bet branch in your country to get quick answers to your queries. The brand deploys numerous kiosks in the territories where it is established. It wants to play the proximity card, but in practice, this is not obvious to its users.
In addition, the site has an FAQ section that solves the most frequent questions, but remains incomplete (for example, payment thresholds and ceilings are not indicated).
Premier Bet Mobile, for Android users only
At present, only Android smartphone owners have access to the Premier Bet mobile experience. iPhone and iPad owners will have to wait a little longer for the app to be developed on iOS. However, they can head to the mobile version of the website which is also very well designed, fluid and intuitive. Wherever you are, as long as you have a stable internet connection, you can use all the usual Premier Bet features on your smartphone or tablet. However, keep in mind that betting carries a risk of addiction. So make your bets, but do so responsibly.